push button to email the name of group and contact person information
The cost for Students and Chaperones is $125
Incoming 9th- Outgoing 12th Graders
Ages 21 and Older
Graduate of 2020 and older
STEPS TO REGISTER students/chaperones
1. REGISTER YOUR GROUP FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING INDIVIDUALS.
Push the button above or email email@example.com.
SUBJECT: Group Registration, BODY: include the name of your parish/school and the group coordinator's name, number, and email address.
2. Allow some time for your group name to show up on the registration forms.
3. Have people come to this site to choose the correct form:
Student or Chaperone.
4. Please read and follow all questions (parents with more than one child attending are able to complete just one form)
5. Check-out: Everyone needs to have one ticket: below is what it should look like at the end.
6. Participants are able to pay online while registering (plus service fee) or have the option to pay their group leaders (who will mail it all at once) Checks are to be made payable to “All Saints Parish” and mailed to 25743 IN-1, Guilford, IN 47022. All payments are due by June 2, 2021.
STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Click the volunteer form above.
2. Make sure to read everything.
3. Since volunteers will be around kids we do ask everyone to complete Safe and Sacred training (Child Protection Training) and have a Background check. Please email certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you have questions email us! If your certificate is up to date you are able to log into your account or ask us to look it up.
3. In the form you will find a signup genius to help volunteer. Please it out or we will place you anywhere.
4. To Volunteer is free or you can make a donation. People can donate online (plus service fee) or have the option to donate by cash or check (made payable to “All Saints Parish” and mailed to 25743 IN-1, Guilford, IN 47022. All payments are due by June 2, 2021).