The cost for students and chaperones
Early Registration:$90, Nov 1-Jan 1.
Normal Registration: $100, Jan 2-May 1.
Late Registration: $125, May 1-June 1
CLICK YOUR PARISH/GROUP REGISTRATION PAGE TO REGISTER AND READ MORE.
St. Leon Dover New Alsace Yorkville
STEPS TO REGISTER students/chaperones
1. REGISTER YOUR GROUP FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING INDIVIDUALS.
Fill out the group/parish registration form and submit edits for your group.
2. Please wait at least 24 hrs until you see your group's registration to show on the page.
3. Have people come to this site to choose the correct form: parish/group and then student or chaperone.
4. Please read and follow all questions (parents with more than one child attending are able to complete just one form)
5. Check-out: Everyone needs to have one ticket: below is what it should look like at the end. (if you are paying online) Each group might be different so please read the directions in permission click
6. Participants are able to pay online while registering (plus service fee) or have the option to pay their group leaders (who will mail it all at once) Checks are to be made payable to “All Saints Parish” and mailed to 25743 IN-1, Guilford, IN 47022. All payments are due by June 2, 2022.
STEPS TO REGISTER
(Available May 1st)
1. Click the volunteer form above.
2. Make sure to read everything.
3. Since volunteers will be around kids we do ask everyone to complete Safe Parish (Safe and Sacred) training and have a Background check. Please email certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you have questions email us! If your certificate is up to date you are able to log into your account or ask us to look it up.
3. In the form you will find a signup genius to help volunteer. Please fill it out or we will place you anywhere.
4. To Volunteer is free or you can make a donation. People can donate online (plus service fee) or have the option to donate by cash or check (made payable to “All Saints Parish” and mailed to 25743 IN-1, Guilford, IN 47022. All payments are due by June 2, 2022).